Monday, May 4, 2009

Crazy Little Thing Called Love



2008 was very difficult year for me, I had so many problems to face and not enough wisdom to deal with them. I was also very very busy. These were probably the main reasons that prevented me from posting here. But, I'm back!

My dear friend Debora got married on April 2008 and I was in charge of taking pictures of the wedding ceremony. It took place at the Royal Botanic Gardens, a lovely park in the middle of the city.

Debora and I met in July 2007 at Sydney Uni and become close friends since then. I call her "Rita Lee" because she looks like her (a very popular Brazilian singer) and also because Debora can sing and play acoustic guitar. She's open-minded, easy going and always has a smile in her face. She's calm and patient and I have been learning a lot from her. And yes, she's Brazilian!

Mark and Debora met, fell in love and got married in less than one year. So, if you have lost your faith in love, men (or women) and think that you will never find the right person for you, you might be wrong! Have you ever tried the Internet?

A small sample of the photos can be seen here:http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1007712169878

Kisses from X.O. :-)

3 comments:

TIAGO® said...

Uiaaaa Em inglês! Bom que voltou a escrever Ca... beijos!

X.O. said...

Ti, obrigada por ler e comentar!!! De coracao!!
Bjs!

Anonymous said...

Oiem, tudo de bão hein xblog......rsrsrs..... beijos e felicidades aí ô gringa... beijo Ri Horácio...rs